Skip to main content
- April 5 - True Colors personality traits - this is a self awareness activity enabling individuals to become aware of their personality styles.
- April 12 - continuation of April 5.
- April 19 - ESP week
- April 26 - Check in with your group. ESP highlights and reflections.
- May 3 - Advisory Disposition Blog Reflections
- May 10 - 45 students will be visiting the HS Creative Arts Spaces. Those students will meet in the library at 11:05 and Kate will take them to the HS. This means there could be some students missing from your advisory group. The student names will show up on your attendance on Powerschool. The rest of the students could do SSR during advisory time with their advisory teacher. This could also be a good time for you to check in with students to help with their disposition reflections for their reports. Thank you for your flexibility.
- May 17 - Grade 8 students go to the HS - no advisory.
- May 24 - Disposition Blog Reflections & Grade level Assembly - transition to HS activity led by Angie. Attend with your advisory group.
- May 31 - Advisory time - wrap up and get yearbooks for signing.